Four Seasons Sunrooms was founded in a Long Island garage in 1975 and quickly became the largest manufacturer of sunrooms and glass enclosures in the world. Four Seasons products have withstood the test of time in hundreds of thousands of residential and commercial installations worldwide. The company is committed to delivering products of superior quality and value to its customers worldwide. Four Seasons’ philosophy is simple: make efficient use of high quality materials and production methods to deliver optimal product value.
What we do
Four Seasons designs, builds and ships its products from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Holbrook, New York, USA. Our independently owned and operated locations are trained in designing, building, and servicing Four Seasons products. We have the experience, skills, and dedication needed to provide the ultimate in customer service; your peace of mind. With approximately 300 independently owned and operated franchises, Four Season serves residential and commercial customers in over 30 countries worldwide.
Products and Applications
Four Seasons sunrooms, conservatories, lifeRooms, and patio rooms consistently outperform competing products in controlling solar heat gain, winter heat loss, air infiltration, condensation, glass durability, window and door operation, and sheen of paint finishes. For over 30 years, Four Seasons has been dedicated to developing the state of the art in sunroom design and innovation. All Four Seasons products are thermally designed to provide maximum comfort and practicality from extreme northern climates like Canada and Alaska to extremely hot climates like Arizona and the Middle East. Four Seasons’ products have been designed and tested to meet and comply with the toughest building codes throughout the country, including heavy snow and extreme wind loads.
How we differ from other competitors
Four Seasons’ exclusive, patented ConservaGlass+TM has continuously achieved a CBA rating (the highest attainable) by certified independent testing laboratories. The exclusive and proprietary coating is produced under ISO 9001-certified designation from the International Organization of Standards. In addition, Four Seasons structural frames are all 100 percent thermally broken to stop the transference of outside temperatures to inside surfaces.
Four Seasons also has more governmental and trade certifications and approvals than anyone other company in the industry. A partial list includes: ENERGY STAR, ICC-ES, National Fenestration Ratings Council (NFRC), Energy Star, American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA), Florida Building Commission (FBC), and California Housing and Community Development-Factory Built Housing Program (CHCD/FBHP).
Some of the Keys to Four Seasons Sunrooms’ success:
- The largest selection of architectural styles of glass room additions to match every application and every building style
- The most efficient use of the highest quality materials to keep prices low
- A commitment to continuously developing and defining the state of the art in the sunroom industry
- A commitment to offering only the highest quality room additions available anywhere
- Local service with factory-trained installers to ensure consistency in construction integrity
- Code Approvals in ALL 50 States (ICBO, UBC, AAMA, ICC, CA Housing, National Glass Code, A-Rated Dual Insulated Glass, etc.)
- Products built to last to ensure complete customer satisfaction for a lifetime
- A commitment to exceeding customer expectations at every step of the process
- A Lifetime Glass Warranty
- Transferable to Future Homeowners
- Covers Glass Breakage and Seal Failure
With hundreds of styles—straight eaves, curved eaves, solid roofs, glass roofs, great rooms, English-style conservatories, and every combination in between—Four Seasons Sunrooms has a style that meets the needs, matches the architectural style, fits the application and the budget of homeowners worldwide.
For more information call 866-247-7370